I did it again! I set my expectations of myself and what I "should' be doing up too high, and then crashed with guilt. *sigh!* One of these day, I will learn!
So I'm taking a new look at myself, and I've decided to just add ONE thing at a time.
This week, I have decided to try and serve meals at the same time each day. Yesterday, I already got "off track," but I woke up this morning determined to do better. So far, I've been pretty on-task, and even now, at 2PM, I know what's for dinner tonight!!! (This is BIG, for me...)
We mothers always think we can handle more than is realistic. BUT I can be proud of what I have done today, and every day. So here's my "Ta-Da" list for today:
- I got up before 7AM!
- I got dressed and even put in earrings!
- I said my morning prayer!
- I checked my calendar in my planner, and made a "to Do" list for the day WITHOUT making it too long!
- I called someone when prompted by the Spirit. (I still have no idea why I needed to call, but I did it!)
- I made whole wheat pancakes for breakfast.
- We had homeschool!
- Numerous diapers have been changed. (Two left in diapers...)
- I delegated lunch preparation to one of my children. (Okay, we're about to eat now at 2PM, but we are EATING!)
- I have checked my e-mail.
- I've now blogged for the week!